08 November, 2011

New to Me Digital Image Again

It seems every time I turn around these days I'm coming across wonderful artists and fantastic digital images. And you all know we can never have too many of those. My husband would disagree I'm sure but.....what the heck. It makes me happy. So anyway I found Dilly Beans Stamps by Megan K. Suarez. They are very cute and I'm sure you will agree. So head on OVER and check out all the funtastic images right now. 

So for this first card I used the Framed Freda. The papers I used are from We Are Memory Keepers and I colored the image with my Copics. For the flower I cut layers with Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die and Sprayed them with Tim Holtz Perfect Pearls before I wadded them up and then shaped them to this wonderful ragged looking flower.
 See those neat metal leaves? From earrings that I got for a dollar. There were 18 leaves in all.
 This second image is Rosie Framed #2. This is colored with Copics and then I used a glitter pen on her eye lids and lips. The papers are by Authentique. Have you seen these yet? Beautiful weight and texture, colors and patterns. 
 I really like this image.
 Like the flowers? You guessed it Earrings again. We have this local market place and you can find a lot of these little stalls that carry necklaces and earrings for just a dollar. They are perfect for cards and layouts.  The butterfly was cut with a die I picked up at the Scrapbook convention last month. Beautiful.
Well I hope you enjoyed the new found images today and I hope you all have a great week and I hope to see you back soon. 

2 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Hi Melissa, these are both wonderful works of art! Megan has a Flickr group where you can upload your creations with Dilly Beans stamps, and there's a DT call going on too, if you're so inclined ;)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous cards - love those images from Dilly Beans - I have both of those too!!