15 November, 2011

New Release Day At Bugaboo.

It is a new release day over at Bugaboo and I think you are gonna love these. Jodie has created some wonderful Christmas Words and they look great as the focal point or you could combine them with some little Bugaboo images to make a bigger statement. Don't forget to run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today. 
For my card today I used the new Martha Stewart paper pad that I bought the other day. Love the red shimmer snowflake paper. That comes in the mat pack that goes along with this line.

 I colored this with my Copics and then added some Stickels and some puff up snow. The layers of the oval are a SVG file and I can't for the life of me find who it is by right now.
So before I go today I just want to let you know that Bugaboo has some great plans for December. Were talking lots of fun projects by the Design Team, lots of prizes, and tons of Fun. Everything you have come to expect from Bugaboo these past two years. I can't wait. Woo Hoo!



I hope you have a great day.

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gosh....this is amazing. I so love all the beautiful layering, the the shiny papers and bling...sorta mystifying.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS...yup an EK ornament punch I found at AC Moore's

Cheryl First said...

Melissa, this is beautiful! I love the layers and glitter!

Linda . J said...

Love your card Melissa, all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda