14 November, 2011

A New Challenge at Art With No Boundries

Well things are a little late this month over at Art With No Boundaries but you know the old saying "Better Late Than Never" So here we are into November and the Challenge this month is about Angels and Wings. "Since Christmas is just around the corner, our first challenge is inspired by Christmas with a sub-theme of Angels and/or Wings, which means your projects do not have to be Christmas projects but must contain either and Angel or something that has wings on it or be about wings whatever that may be."

The design team all had the same image to work with this time and it is so much fun to see how different all the projects are. You can find this darling Angeline Image Here. And then don't forget to head over to Art With No Boundaries to see the DT projects.

For my card I colored the image with Copics and then used a plastic piece from some packaging I saved from something to make a snow globe. Fun hu? For the background piece I used one of Chris' Text Ornament Stamps.  The papers are from a pad by We Are Memory Keepers.
 You can see the details for the centerpiece best here. I used puff paint on her golden locks and Stickels on the wings. I used alcohol ink on the outer edges of the plastic piece.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Art Stamps said...

great idea of using Text Ornament Stamps great post, thanks for sharing....

Sharon said...

This is so fantastic and creative Melissa - I just love the snow bubble!!! And Angeline is so cute!