08 November, 2011

A Little Saturated Canary

Last month I found a new to me Digi Image company called Saturated Canary and bought some of the images and made a couple of cards. You can go to that Post Here. I finally had a little time this weekend and got to play again so I wanted to share this lovely little Princess and her Prince? I used my Copics to color the image and used glitter pens to make highlights in her hair and a glitter pen for trim on the dress. Glossy Glaze makes those little eyeballs shine. The beautiful papers are My Minds Eye Lost and Found Line.
 I cut the flowers and butterflies with an SVG file by La.La. Studio and the swirl is also a SVG file but I can't remember where I got it.
So now go and check out The Saturated Canary today and have some fun with the great images you will find there.  Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is simply gorgeous.. Love this image.. And she is colored perfectly.. Very lovely work.. hugs, Linda